By Christine G. Barlow
Licensing and Surplus traces legislation is the industry-standard for counsel on each factor that arises during this primary sector. crammed with the knowledge you would like for doing enterprise all around the usa (plus all U.S. territories), this worthwhile source will prevent time, trouble, and probably even penalties.
Only Licensing and Surplus strains legislation offers time-saving, 50-state suggestions on:
- The applicability of licensing legislation in each U.S. jurisdiction together with the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands
- Pre-licensing requirements
- Licensing standards for resident and non-resident assurance professionals
- Commissions and fees—with distinct assurance of disclosure requirements
- carrying on with schooling requirements
- and masses more!
This most recent version covers many key advancements, including:
- a very revised, tremendous handy chart reflecting which states require which licenses
- a transparent and concise rundown of which states have carried out which provisions of the Nonadmitted & Reinsurance Reform Act (NRRA)
- complete suggestions on suitability in annuity transactions: manufacturers needs to now be sure that any annuity they promote is suitable for the shopper to whom they’re promoting it
- A precis of which states have followed the state-based platforms, supplying country regulators with Web-based functions to aid regulatory features akin to purposes, renewals, and complaints
- And more!
Read or Download 2014 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws PDF
Best business & finance insurance books
A advisor on how Predictive Analytics is utilized and regularly occurring by means of enterprises corresponding to banks, assurance companies, supermarkets and governments to force the selections they make approximately their clients, demonstrating who to focus on with a promotional provide, who to provide a bank card to and the top class somebody should still pay for domestic coverage.
This article takes a view of the the most important concerns all for offer chain administration. The dialogue introduces the idea that of danger, info and social capital administration that would make certain offer chain excellence and adulthood in accordance with the Poirier's model.
Occupational pensions are significant individuals inglobal monetary markets with resources of good over $30 trillion, representingmore than forty% of the resources of institutional traders. a few occupationalpension money keep watch over resources of over $400 billion, and the biggest 300occupational pension cash each one have typical resources of over $50 billion.
Diagnostic services in Organizational Environments presents a cutting-edge starting place for a brand new paradigm in services examine and perform. expert prognosis is key for exact and effective functionality throughout a number of organizational contexts, together with aviation, finance, rail, forensic research, firefighting, and drugs.
- Credit Portfolio Management: A Practitioner's Guide to the Active Management of Credit Risks (Global Financial Markets)
- Risk, Crisis and Security Management
- The "Dematerialized" Insurance: Distance Selling and Cyber Risks from an International Perspective
- Target Market Series: Contractors
Extra resources for 2014 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws
2014 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws by Christine G. Barlow